(Liquid error (sections/product-template line 142): divided by 0% off)
Hurry, Only 4 left!4
Collections : Angel, Beauty Products, Organic oils, Soaps & Oil,
30 ml bottle
Pure organic home made
100% Natural, No Additives
- Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. It strengthens hair, it can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
- Improve the skin barrier -Jojoba oil is loaded with antioxidants, which are essential components of the skin’s barrier.
- Soothe dry skin - It’s anti-inflammatory benefits help calm the complexion, while providing the hydration it needs to restore itself
- Treat acne - It also contains antimicrobial properties that can ward off certain types of bacteria, making it an excellent choice for acne-prone skin.
- Delay signs of aging – it is rich in amino acids, which are the building blocks of collagen
- It is antibacterial - Jojoba oil contains antimicrobial and antifungal
- properties, it does kill certain bacteria and fungi that can cause salmonella.
- It is an antioxidant - Jojoba oil contains natural forms of vitamin E. This means that jojoba oil can help your skin fight oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins
- It’s hypoallergenic - On a molecular level, jojoba oil is a wax. Although it can be absorbed into your skin, its waxy nature allows it to create a soothing seal on the surface.
How to Use:
- Apply to hair above the scalp, and work down evenly to hair tips.
- Leave in for about 20 minutes, and then shampoo, condition, and rinse
- Avoid direct application to scalp to steer clear of clogged scalp pores
- If applying for dry scalp or dandruff, add very little directly to skin (about 1–2 drops)
- Use jojoba oil as a skin cleanser by placing a small amount onto the fingertips or a soft cotton pad and rubbing gently on your face
- You can apply it all over your face before bed as an anti-aging serum.
- You can use it as a lip balm to soothe dry, cracked lips